Monday, June 13, 2011

The Mora Mix





What is the Mora Mix??

It's a All in one blog!! Photography, Cooking, Partying Planing, Inspiring others in Life, Re-creating furniture, Gardening, Fashion, Film Work, Writing !

You name it I love it!!

What not to love about life?!?!?! I have often been teased in the most loving way about always doing to much in life and not just picking one thing and sticking with it!!! That is the funnest thing to me...just one thing and not trying out as much as you can?!?!! In my eyes that's like sending a child to a candy store and telling them you can only look, don't touch or buy anything...LOL!!!

I totally have a scanner personal!

Scanner, a very special kind of thinker. Unlike those people who seem to find and be satisfied with one area of interest, I'm genetically wired to be interested in many things, and that's exactly what I've been trying to do. Because my behavior is unfamiliar -- even unsettling -- to the people around me, I've been taught that I'm doing something wrong and I must try to change.

Here I am, I want to do and see it all in life. I'm going to take you all on my journey. I hope to inspire you all to do and try as much in life as possible!!!

Life is about passion! Passion fuels belief and passion rarely fails!!!
This is my Journey to life and I hope you enjoy, learn, share, and find the passion to fuel your life!

Much Love-
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment